This week we discuss telework and the US Government. We examined this from several angles to see where they are making strides and where they need to work harder. Thanks to Chuck Wilsker for joining us as our guests on the show.
If you missed the show you can listen in below or download the MP3 file.
Show # 7: Telework and the Government
Telework or telecommuting has long been an issue of much discussion in the US government on the federal, state, and local levels. Some embrace it while others seem to resist it. Joined by Chuck Wilsker, President of the Telework Coalition, based in Washington DC, we discuss the current state of telework in the government as well as look at some policy, success stories, and challenges for wide scale acceptance and implementation.
Here’s what we covered:
- The two sides of telework in the government:
- In the News:
- Teleworking is catching on
- Government promotes telework for security and business continuity – not just environmental issues.
- Resources for further research:
- Guest: Chuck Wilsker – President, CEO, and Co-founder of The Telework Coalition
To listen to the show you can use the flash player below or download the MP3 file. Use the PLAY IN POPUP link below if you want to use our flash player and roam the web while listening.